can i see some 55-60 gal tanks?

flatzboy

Do a search for brooklynjohny's 65 gallon sps tank. He as the nicest looking 65g. I've seen and to be honest the nicest tank i've seen on this sight.

B

big pete

looks rad. but lets see others. nothing specific i just wanna get some ideas of what others look like

hobbes

This is my 55 gallon. I am new to saltwater. I made all of the amateur mistakes when I started (wrong rock, subtrate, filtration, etc.) but all and all I am happy now :) .

sleeri

hobbes, I love the tank. Are those Star Polyps at the top of your tank? How are they doing for you? I'm considering getting some. What kind of lighting do you have?

hobbes

At the very top is frogspawn. It seems to be doing well. It is cool to watch in the morning as it slowly comes out of its branches when I turn on the light. I hope it continues to do well.

coastie55g

on monday ill post a pic of my tank.. its about 6 months old.. after it crashed after three months of awesome running.. special thanks to the roomates party/... and bottle tops..

coastie55g

thats my tank of about 7 months.. with a big crash after the first three.. so had to recycle well kinda.. its looking decent for now..