Can some one help me on this?

mtennant

I have two Sand Sifting Sea Star and thay keep doing this... Whats going on? I know it not a very good pic... :notsure: :help:

imurnamine

Ermm... I don't know anything about starfish... but from the looks of it, maybe they're uhh...
...making kittens...?

mtennant

its two Sand Sifting Sea Star... One on top and one on the bottom.. Thay stay togater all the time... I'm not sure why? does any body know? :notsure:

mtennant

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
Ermm... I don't know anything about starfish... but from the looks of it, maybe they're uhh...
...making kittens...?

dragonzim

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
...making kittens...?
ROFLMAO!!!!

rcdude1990

pick them up, try to take the top one off, wen u take him off quickly look under him and c if his stocmach is out, if it is then i believe its eating it

mtennant

Originally Posted by rcdude1990
pick them up, try to take the top one off, wen u take him off quickly look under him and c if his stocmach is out, if it is then i believe its eating it
You know what I think so too.... Its getting smaller by the day and I can't keep them off of each other.... He right back to the other one.... :notsure:
So now what should I do?... Thanks... :thinking:

mtennant

I have tons of books.. But nothing is saying any thing about whats going on here....
Well see what happins after a mouth or so.....

reefforbrains

I thought this post was a joke. Guess not. Its starfish ----, actually quite common. Sometimes it goes on for weeks at a time with sifters.