Can someone id this for me?

dory36

Sorry for the bad picture, but 3 of these guys came home on a coral I bought this weekend. Does anyone know what this is?

knots

It looks like a bumble bee snail to me. But my bumble bee's have more than one yellow stripe so I'm not positive.

gati

yep, bumblebee. I've had mine for over 5 years. i always think he's dead and then one day, he's back:):)

knots

I've had mine for about 7 months and I see them about once a month if I'm lucky. I have 2 and so I'm not sure if both are even alive. I have never seem them both at the same time. Sounds like you got 3 for free, that's a good deal.

dory36

Thanks, guys! I did a search and it does appear to be a bumble bee snail. One of them has only one stripe and the other two both have two stripes. I was curious if these were good snails or not. It appears they are.
:cheer: :jumping: :D

knots

They are good. But it would be really nice if I saw them more than once a month. I like how they look. But you got them free, so I guess it doesn't matter if you see them.:D I would like to know if everybody elses hides also. I never see them late at night with the lights off either.

wax32

Mine hides under a rock shelf while the lights are on, I can see him tho. At night I peep at the tank and find him out and about doing snail-type stuff. :D