Can someone Pardon Me before I'm executed? Majano ID

caillou

Alright,
I'm thinking these might me majano's. I'm not 100% convinced so I thought I'd put them up one last time before I nuke them today! I can't get a super clear picture of them because the wave in the current too much!
What are your thoughts???
Thanks,

caillou

Here's a better pic under macro.
It sucks that they are! They're actually pretty good looking with nice neon green tips!
Thanks again,
P.S. I don't have any joes juice, can I just mix up a strong kalk mix and hit them with it?

murph145

wow those things actually looked kinda cool too bad u had to nuke them...
did it work ok besides to 2 shrooms?

caillou

Originally Posted by murph145
wow those things actually looked kinda cool too bad u had to nuke them...
did it work ok besides to 2 shrooms?
You're telling me, they were really cool looking and I hated to see them go. They're a pest similiar to aptasia. Started as a single and in no tile I had about 8. Hitch hiked in on some rock. So far still only 2 shrooms. I'm afraid I may have gotten some kalk in some zoos also but we'll see.

connor

Originally Posted by cneman
Why did you nuke those? Are they a nuisance or something?
yeah there bad

caillou

Originally Posted by bergamer
how large are they?
They were about the size of a silver dollar or so. Like I said, I hated getting rid of them because they were pretty neat looking.

bstanford

I have the same problem, they came from my zoos and then have moved all over the place. I have zapped them many time with an aptasia liquid i bought from my local fish store. Everytime I zap them they seem to get stronger. They have started to kill my polps.
What makes me mad is I bought the zoos from my local fish store not knowing what it was. I had to buy the aptasia remover. LAst time I went to that store they had a huge rock covered in them, I asked the owner what's up do you like these and he told me they were pretty. I said maybe you should replace the corals I bought from you, because they are killing many of my corals.

blitz99

unless they are moving in on coral, why nuke them? they are nice looking little things and the only negative is stinging other stuff... keep em seperated and they are fine.