can this be done

fishboy52

i currently have a percula clown and a yellow watchman goby and i was wondering if i could put two neon godies and a type of shrimp for my watchman goby in my tank
my tank is 10gl
i have 14lb of ls and 4lbs of lr
I have created a type of cave with my live rock and my gobly lives in there and also wondered if this would be okay with the shrimp and also what type of shrimp do you guys recomend..................
last queston could i get like two or three large feather dusters to add some color in my tank i have like 4 of those small ones but there gray and white.(got them with lv)
working on getting some nice base rock......
lv is expensive 4lbs alone was like 20 dallors :scared:
Feel bad for those 20-?gl tankers out there
thanks

fishgeek01

I don't think you would want to add to many more fish if you are going to be doing a full blown nano reef. As for the shrimp a pistol shrimp will live in symbyosis (sp) with your goby. try a tiger pistol they are neat looking

fishboy52

hey thanks thats a nice shrimp i think i'll go with that one but how big does it get i really want a shrimp that stays rather small, i don't want them to be the main veiw in the tank, and it being small it would have to be tiny to stay out of sight. :hilarious
oh.... and i see your point with the to many fish
anyone recomend a clean up crew, how many, and how much it will cost (rounded)