can this harm my fish?

shifty

can this harm my fish?
i just got my first few fish 3 days ago i was observing them for those few days and notice that my aquascape wasnt realy the proper setting so i just decided to redo it as i was doing it my lr started kicking up the sand and letting out a lot of brown stuff my rocks and ccsand looked kinda rusty lookking so as i was moving the rocks out i was cleaning the sand i took out about 15% of water cleaned the sand and did another setup can this harm my fish i have a clown trigger kole tang and 2 chromis also do you know what that rusty look was thank for reply

shifty

how can i post pics i shrunk it to the size that is asked and i got my pics up when i double click the pic it doesnt do anything please help it is a very important tool on the board thanks

calvindo

Originally posted by shifty
how can i post pics i shrunk it to the size that is asked and i got my pics up when i double click the pic it doesnt do anything please help it is a very important tool on the board thanks

when you save a picture, save it in jpeg or gif format. if the file your trying to open, wont... rename it to ___.jpg or ___.gif

shifty

there not doing anything out of the ordinery i cant feed them i feed them before i did this anything i should look for thanks

alex.m

If you use a digital camera Try to find VGA basic mode. It is email sized pics and is very easy to post them here. Hope it will help.

shifty

i checked my d/c and i could not find that setting i tried just about everything and it won't work

beaslbob

to attach a pic use the "attach" file option on the editing/posting screen. There is a size limitation so you may have to experiement by changing the size of your pic using the softwater that came with your camera. I also have found that I needed to post the thread and then resize the picture and post again. Hope that helps.