can we say kick in the face

reefraff

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2621336
I disagree about filing charges for abuse. If you struck him then you would just be playing games to bring charges against him.
Domestic is nothing to play with. Very strong words that carry a severe penalty. To wrongfully put that on someone is very wrong. Downright criminal if falsely accussing but also a very low dirtbag thing to do. Face it. If he wanted to hurt you...he would have. You were in a heated argument. Out of control yes but not an attack that would warrant the lifelong cloud you would be putting on him.
He tried to choke her. Fact is fact, that is domestic and he should be hung by the short and curlys for it. The fact she was able to beat him off her has nothing to do with it.

crimzy

Let me just say that, from your story, it doesn't sound like either of you are real strangers to this type of violence. What he did was absolutely wrong but you are no angel here either. Going to get your brother with his pistols? What was your intention here? To threaten him? To shoot him? To scare him? At the point that you got away, you are in no imminent danger and any violent action would then be initiated by you. You were as wrong as him.
Not to mention that I have to assume that your version of this story will be very different from his, and that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. You are young... sounds like you are headed in the wrong direction. Be careful who you choose to be with. Birds of a feather...

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2621984
He tried to choke her. Fact is fact, that is domestic and he should be hung by the short and curlys for it. The fact she was able to beat him off her has nothing to do with it.
two wrongs don't it make it right.
Originally Posted by crimzy

http:///forum/post/2622049
Let me just say that, from your story, it doesn't sound like either of you are real strangers to this type of violence. What he did was absolutely wrong but you are no angel here either. Going to get your brother with his pistols? What was your intention here? To threaten him? To shoot him? To scare him? At the point that you got away, you are in no imminent danger and any violent action would then be initiated by you. You were as wrong as him.
Not to mention that I have to assume that your version of this story will be very different from his, and that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. You are young... sounds like you are headed in the wrong direction. Be careful who you choose to be with. Birds of a feather...

jdl

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2621984
i wouldnt call it a fact. Someone upset is telling there side of the story. Let's not all prejudge the situation.

Reread the original post.
She let some guy still live with her after he was caught cheating on her.
She wanted a cheater to not see the woman anymore,

Her brother carries 2 guns

I am assuming she still lives at home because her dad was out and brother was in the other room?
Knows he is at a motel.
pride is crushed. disrespected her. Sounds like a 20 year old revenge vendetta.
My advice. Move on. Dont goto small claims court. Dont press charges 3 days later. Dont know that he is at a motel. Dont go after some guy your brother knows. Do learn to live alone. Once you master living alone, you'll be able to master adding the right person in your life. But until you know how to live alone, you'll keep adding the first guy that says hi to you and you'll be telling this story again about man #2, #3, #4, ...
Goodluck.

kerriann

Originally Posted by JDL
http:///forum/post/2622682
My advice. Move on. Dont goto small claims court. Dont press charges 3 days later. Dont know that he is at a motel. Dont go after some guy your brother knows. Do learn to live alone. Once you master living alone, you'll be able to master adding the right person in your life. But until you know how to live alone, you'll keep adding the first guy that says hi to you and you'll be telling this story again about man #2, #3, #4, ...
Goodluck.
i absolutely agree with this. i've always been a very independent girl and prior to my current boyfriend i never really seriously dated anyone for more than 6 months. i'm not saying that long relationships are bad, it's just that i took the time to find me before i found a guy to stand beside me. for god knows what reason girls are SOOOOO dependent on having somebody with them all the time and, in most cases, that's what leads to poor relationships is that the relationship is established out of desperation or self pity rather than happier, more positive feelings. you're at a great age to really start to find yourself and learn to live with just you and depend on you and, most importantly, TRUST IN YOU. spend time with family, your girlfriends, etc. be goofy and silly and FLIRT. flirting is the greatest picker-upper ever! just be sure to draw the line at flirting and don't start making up pretend feelings for a person that deep down you know you have no real interest in...JUST HAVE FUN!