can we see some Wrasses

ophiura

A lunare would be a very bad choice for any tanks with invertebrates....they are also extremely active, and sometimes called "lunatic wrasse." As I often mentioned, I worked with one that would methodically eat the eyes out of yellow tangs. Beautiful, but I personally would stay away unless it is a large aggressive tank.

omgsaltwat

Originally Posted by Kreckner
It's hard to get a good pic of this guy, he's always cruisin' around checking everything out. But I do like this one even though it is a little blurry. (Sixline) :joy:
Thats a great shot.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Heres a picture of my yellow tail coris. He's about 4 inches and very active in the tank.
seriously sweet looking wrasee!!!!

shu-perman

Originally Posted by ophiura
A lunare would be a very bad choice for any tanks with invertebrates....they are also extremely active, and sometimes called "lunatic wrasse." As I often mentioned, I worked with one that would methodically eat the eyes out of yellow tangs. Beautiful, but I personally would stay away unless it is a large aggressive tank.
I totally agree...mines a Lunatic....but beautiful

promisetbg

Originally Posted by Jawfish101
promisetbg, your wrasse is amazing! How is it doing?
Beautiful fish everybody!

Hopefully well...he sold. That is a photo from the shop I work at. I wanted him but he was pretty aggressive. I have a semi-aggressive tank but they don't bother my inverts, this guy was eating snails and hermits like candy!