Can you keep a snowflake in a reef?

reef46

Like the title says. Can you keep a snowflake eel in a reef tank successfully w/o casualties? I've always admired eels but do not have the time or $$ to go with two tanks.

i have a snowflake in my 55g, they wont outrite kill your fish, they would however eat some smaller gobies you have or small slow wrasses, but they have very bad eyesight and must be fed by hand, but they are quite interesting, i have no probs with one in my reef but the most common problem of them in a reef is waste production, they are messy additions. On my tank i just run a ASm g2 skimer for filtration and a refugium, and my trates are 0 with the eel, but he is fairly small.
He is actualy my favorite fish in the tank, they have great personalities and it is always fun to feed them.

reef46

so in order to keep a larger snowflake in a reef you need to keep a mac daddy protien skimmer and keep the rest of the bioload down.
Cool pics of the eel!
All I plan on keeping are lps and softies so I think trates can be alittle higher. Let me know if im wrong.