Can You Tell Me Why Sharks

melbournefl

Not a shark but I can answer LOL the private messaging function has been disabled by the board administrators for some reason, same with e-mail via the board. Not sure why but I'm sure they have their reasons, when in doubt we can always blame it on Slothy LOL
Later,
Paul

sistrmary

I'm guessing it's because sometimes heated debates get started on here, and some people are immature/stupid enough to send pms consisting of "U suck. u're mom sucks and u no jack aboot swfish. Die."

melbournefl

hehehehe you're probably right there sister, but I use my "block this user" function all the time on Instant Messenger, I would just do the same here, *sigh* but yeah, you're probably exactly right. On a side note, if you have instant messenger and you don't mind people contacting you, you can put that in your profile.
Later,
Paul

shadow678

If it isn't going to be used, how difficult would it be to simply remove it from the layout? I can see some valid reasons for not using it, but then again, some of the reasons I've seen for why it isn't are rather unrelated. True, focus should be on the BB, but a means of PM would be SO much easier when dealing with shipping issues of traded items here than using e-mail. Just my $.02

melbournefl

Slick, not right this minute but hopefully I'll get some scanned in this weekend. But I'm excited someone actually noticed the site, that gives me some incentive to get busy on both the tank and the site. It's woefully behind and I appologize to any that have gone there in search of something wonderful. I've posted on another thread trying to seduce Ryebread into coming down and doing some *real* pictures for me LOL so far he's turned me down but I've upped the ante of the seduction offering my wife, that might get his attention ROFL
Later,
Paul