Candy coral frags to trade-northern IL

i like fish

I have several frags of this coral to sell or trade. It's done very well in the upper half of my 125 under VHO only.
I really would like to avoid shipping, so I hope I can find some locals who are interested.
E-mail is Jerlis100@insightbb.com

amleah

I really like your coral, I have alot of things to trade, but I live in Ohio so it would have to be shipped. If your interested drop me a line.

S

slednecks

I live in villa park......I have a Torch and some mushrooms i can frag for you and maybe a toadstool...

S

slednecks

I only have 2 mushrooms...How many candys will you trade me for that??

kdogg91

How much would you be willing to sell frags for? I love these corals and would love to get some. I live near Aurora and could come pick them up.

kdogg91

Well, I am just starting to collect frags so that hopefully one day I will have something to trade. Maybe I can talk my dad into trading one of his pulsating xenia's, but I don't know.... If you want to sell them, I will buy some, but if not, I understand also.

elijah

Hey amleah,
Where in Ohio do you live? I am in Hocking Hieghts, 1hr south of Columbus. Or on some weekends near Cleveland when I go Home from college. I could start fragging again soon.
Elijah

jbone

Originally posted by Elijah
Hey amleah,
Where in Ohio do you live? I am in Hocking Hieghts, 1hr south of Columbus. Or on some weekends near Cleveland when I go Home from college. I could start fragging again soon.
Elijah

I am in Akron, so if you are going to be in the area, let me know. I would be interested in getting a frag. jgreenfe@hotmail.com

ireven

i don't have many corals in my 29 gal. but i'd like to buy some, if you can.
i am in chicago area(near downtown). I-90 to rockford,right?

elijah

Hey, sorry, I will only trade or sell in eastern Ohio. I gotta conserve on gas. I'm in college. I'll let you know when I'll start fraging ok,
Elijah