canister filter wanted

cubuffs

I am looking for either one or two large canister filters for my 180. I would like to find a large ehiem filter (good for 160+ gallons), or a fluval 404 for sale. If anyone has one that they are selling, please post a reply stating how much they want for it. Thanks again, and take care.

pizzamiglio

Yes, it works fine. All it needs is media and new intake/output hoses. I have all the fittings for the hoses (U-shaped intake w/ screen, U-shaped return line, Return spray bar), just not the hose itself. LMK

cubuffs

Hi,
Thanks for the posting, but I am looking for something larger to assist in my tank. I am sure that someone else would want it, so I hope that you can sell it.

bytedr

I have a diatom filter (uses powder like a swimming pool filter). It has only been used twice. It might be what your looking for. (new $149 asking $95 plus shipping)
Bytedr

cubuffs

Thanks for the reply. However, I bought all of the filtration that I need (4 fluval 404's). I am in no need of more filters, but I am sure that you can sell the diatom quickly because they are truly great pieces of equipment.