Can't believe my eyes PART 2.

ray28576

I'm starting this because it was a great thread before it got closed. I'll start with another story I've been told.
My dad has told me this story a couple times. My dads uncle and his family moved into a house out in the country had to have been about 30-40 years ago. It was a new house. They didn't have it built but the original owners only stayed in it about a year. They moved in, and strange things started happening. They would hear people walk down the upstairs hallway. The really wierd noises always came from the basement though. They would hear things coming through the register vents from the basement. Well, to make a long story short. They were sitting there one night, my dads cousins his uncle and his uncles wife. All at once, they say, it sounded like cattle being slaughtered coming from the basement. The sounds were terrible and were'nt stopping. It was so loud the kids started crying. His uncle got everyone, ran out to the car and left. Never went back to the house to even get there belongings. About a year or two later they drove by, and the house had been tore down. They don't know why, because it was a new house. So they guess it had to have been because of things that went on in there.

hagfish

They owned this house right? Wouldn't someone explain to them why they were tearing the house down?

ray28576

Originally Posted by hagfish
They owned this house right? Wouldn't someone explain to them why they were tearing the house down?
I'm not sure if they were buying it or what, they may have just been renting it. IDK. I'm sure they didn't own it because ain't no one in my family able to pay cash for a house LOL.

ray28576

Originally Posted by Tome
Ray, your family does not have good luck with houses lol
Yeah,lol
. I'm not sure how true this story is since I really don't know anyone on my dads side of the family. But my first story on the other thread I do believe every word of it. I can just go into that house especially at night and it just feels weird. :scared:

lovethesea

well..........I have many stories!! But the most recent is at my grandmas house. She passed away in it and always said she wanted to go out "feet first". It took about a year to clean out and sell the many antiques and I had to spend a lot of time in the house. Needless to say she expressed her displeasure to me in getting rid of her "things". Many days and months of me hearing things and strange thing happening. Finally the day came when other people had to be in the house. They all thought I was nuts!!! Well, she let them know she was not happy either. :scared: Over the course of a year this house had a gas leak, a huge water leak from a new fixture, a rather large bee hive removed from inside the shingles and the MANY bees got inside the house, a flea outbreak in the basement ( NO pets for about 40 years in the house) and the list goes on.
This is one of many weird stories !! ***)

anthony416

This happend last night.
I woke up in the middle of the night I was really cold even though if I had 2 thick blankets. I had my 10 gal lights on so I looked at the clock and it was 4:34 a.m. I was about to go to sleep when the lights to my 10 gal starts to flicker and then my 105 gal lights starts to flicker, couple secs. later my 29 gal lights to flicker. And I could hear the clicks flip on the switch to my aquarium lights. My fish start going crazy swimming back and forth to the sides of my aquarium. I could hear the dogs the dogs howling and barking at my window. I try to get up but I freeze up. And the lights just turn off. I get up and try to find light switch but I could'nt find it. I'm going crazy at this point :scared: :scared: :scared: and start hitting the walls. I hit the lights on and check if my aquarium lights are plugged in right. They were so I un plug them and go the living room. I did'nt want to scare anybody so I just sat in the living room. I know it was'nt dream because I stayed up for the rest of the night. I did'nt go to sleep until my grandma came over to baby sit my sister. (The house is only 3 or 4 years old)

ledzep fan

OK, Emmit and mystic please don't post in this thread if you guys are gonna fight. Don't ruin it for others. Please and thank you.

Good tales so far. Also, thank you to the person who attached Part 1 of the scary stories. These two are great threads.

engine10ff

This is not the only time our now 8 y/o freaked us out but by far my favorite story. My wife and I at the time had 3 kids. Matthew, our youngest, had viral encephalitis at 13 months and was close to not coming home from the hospital. Because of the infection he has a little brain damage and has some issues but considering the alternative we know how very lucky we are. When he was about 5 he be-bopped into the bedroom and jumped in bed with us. He layed on my wife for a couple of minutes, then scooted down so his head was on her belly. He then started giggling and mumbling and was asked what on earth he was doing. He looked up and as matter of factly as he could said talking to the baby. Obviously we were a little suprised, we were neither expecting or trying to have a baby. My wife quickly said there's no baby and Matthew argued and said yes there is a baby in your belly and it's a girl. We joked a little and went about our business and about 2 weeks later found out that my wife was pregnant. 7 months later a beautiful little girl named Karlie blessed us and we have never doubted Matthew's intuition again. He has made several comments at various times about talking to 'new grandma' and her visits. 'New grandma' was what he called his great-grandma and she passed away when he was 3. Never a dull moment with him.

ray28576

Originally Posted by engine10ff
This is not the only time our now 8 y/o freaked us out but by far my favorite story. My wife and I at the time had 3 kids. Matthew, our youngest, had viral encephalitis at 13 months and was close to not coming home from the hospital. Because of the infection he has a little brain damage and has some issues but considering the alternative we know how very lucky we are. When he was about 5 he be-bopped into the bedroom and jumped in bed with us. He layed on my wife for a couple of minutes, then scooted down so his head was on her belly. He then started giggling and mumbling and was asked what on earth he was doing. He looked up and as matter of factly as he could said talking to the baby. Obviously we were a little suprised, we were neither expecting or trying to have a baby. My wife quickly said there's no baby and Matthew argued and said yes there is a baby in your belly and it's a girl. We joked a little and went about our business and about 2 weeks later found out that my wife was pregnant. 7 months later a beautiful little girl named Karlie blessed us and we have never doubted Matthew's intuition again. He has made several comments at various times about talking to 'new grandma' and her visits. 'New grandma' was what he called his great-grandma and she passed away when he was 3. Never a dull moment with him.
That is an extremely great story.

lovethesea

my mother in law always wore red glasses. When she passed away, my then 3 year old kept telling us that "grandma with the red glasses told me a story last night". And she pointed right to the rocking chair in my daughters room. "right there.......she tells me the story right there !"
Several years later our son came along. He was about 2.....I went to pick him up out of his crib and he started pointed to the same rocking chair that was in my daughters room a few years back. I asked him what was up? He said "maw maw". Now he never really never knew his "maw maw" becasue he was so little when she passed away.
The rocking chair is now in our family room so she can enjoy the family

joojoo

thats freaky my dear....
schools out, who wants to talk about that?! now i work 2 jobs...hmm which is the lesser of 2 stressful evils...

hummel

Ok, Not a scary storie but kind of cool. My older brother drown when he was 5, I was around 2 at the time so I never knew him. My father had his own cabinet business which was located in the back yard. I guess I was around 14 or 15 at the time when it was time to expand onto the shop. I came down to the house for break and was talking to my mother about things I remember from the past about when we first built the shop and added the sunroom unto the house. She let me continue on with my memories listening a little more closely and intrested than usual. I was rambling on about climbing the ladder to help put the roof on the addition to the house and I can always remember a green play pen with a small child. So I asked her who whe was always baby sitting when we were working on the addition.
She told me that I had never helped with the building of the shop or the house. And that she never babysitted anyone during either construction and that I had a green play pen. So somehow I ended up with some of the brothers good memories. Alot more than I realised.
I guess God has a funny way of doing things. Since I didn't get to meet him at least I know a little how he felt and some of the things he saw during his short life.
Mark

zsalinas

I'm on a car forum and they started a similar thread. This story is from one of the mods. I know he's trust worthy. Here it is.............
Last week, my Fiance went to speak to a person that is a Medium and is extremely sensitive to Paranormal activity. He told Trish that there was something inside her house and that it needed to go. So they came over her house last night at 7:30pm, and started a walk through. He told us later that he felt evil within the house. He told us that it wasn't a ghost that was in the house, it was a demon, and was controlling peoples actions in the house.
They started in the living room, and then walked through the bedrooms. Scott (the medium) walked first into Trish's parent's bedroom, and started to sweat like crazy, closed his eyes, and then stared at the bed. We all went down into the basement to discuss the types of events that happen within the house, and how evil Trish's mom is and how she doesn't remember saying or doing anything. The demon had possesed (sp?) Trish's grandfather, and that was the cause of his death, and his evil ways.
Anyway, after the discussion, the paranormal team went out to their vehicle and got their equipment to start doing the "cleansing" of the house. They did a complete walk through of the house with an infared camera, and saw nothing in the basement, kitchen, and living room. When they pointed the camera towards the hall to the bedroom, there were "orbs" flying around, moving left to right, and then they started sparkle and fall to the floor. So Scott, who is also an ordained Minister within the Baptist church, started to bless the house, starting in the basement. As he was blessing he said that the demon was becoming extremely angry, and didn't like their presence in the house. When we walked up the stairs and into the kitchen, the house was EXTREMELY warm, like around 100 degrees. Before they went into the bedroom to bless it, Jeff went into the room, and set up the infared camera on the dresser to watch the activity in the room, we

[hr]
saw the demon on the monitor sitting on the bed!!!! SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEEN!!!
There were orbs flying around every where, and then they came together and formed the shape of a human, and it walked off the bed, and towards the camera. So they turn on all the lights, and go to finish the blessing of the house, saving that bedroom for last. At this point, the thermostat said it was 110 degrees in the house, and we walked into the bedroom. As we walked in, Trish's mother started crying, and then her body was slammed up against the wall, her eyes rolled back and her arms started to shake. Scott turned towards her, and put his hand on her forehead, and started a prayer and poured holy water on her head, and she fell to the ground.
He continued the blessing, and everything just stopped, and the house started to cool down. He said it was gone, and to show us he went through the house again with the infared camera, and there was nothing there, no orbs or nothing. Weird. They are going to give us a copy of the recording, and they are also putting it on their website www.miparahaunt.com
For the first time, Trish's mother was actually really nice to me last night, and she hugged me and told me that she's sorry for saying all of the mean things to me. She use to tell me that I'm the devil, and that she hopes that I die.