Can't catch clarkii

fishman830

I bought " The Trap " to catch my clarkii clownfish... it's killed 4 fish of time.... and i can't get it out.... i used all sorts of baits... but nothing works... any ideas?

masterzeus

I don't know how to help you, but my mom used to have Clarkii clowns too and they were the meanest fish either of us have ever owned. They killed several of her fish. If someone else reads this, I highly recommend NOT getting them.

fishman830

i second that..
i hate them... i've gotten to the point... where it seems like the only way he's going out is in a net or dead. he's not staying in there.. i don't care if getting him out means killing him.. he's 4 and 0..

santi2

what kind of fish did it kill? my clarkii is the biggest wuss in one of my tank and she is pretty big.

fishman830

He killed 1 green chromis 2 false perculas and worst of all, my blue hippo tang ( he'll frickin' pay for that .....) Blue hippo tang ( my avatar) was and is my favorite fish of all

B

bigdogzack

itti bitti hook with mysis shrimp or blood worm on it...

dragonboy

Use a fishing hook a small size hook will do the trick put some shrimp meet on it and tie the hook to fishing line and it should work if he is a agressive eatter. Thats how I took my tomato clown.

unleashed

wwo Im sorry I cant be more helpful with this one ,but I can uderstand why it killed the chromis(its a damsel also) and the other clowns (they dont mix well with other clowns (also a damsel family)very odd for the tang though.I say hook the booger lol

fishman830

Well.. as an update... i went in at about 130 this morning with 2 nets, and came out with one clarkii :) 1:47 am was when i cought h im