cant seem to frag GSP!!!

grubsnaek

yea yea i know. i should be able to rip it off the rock....i cant pull the rock out cause it would be much of a hassle...but i have a colony that is on the move. i tried using something like a butter knife. very thin and round tipped knife. i tried getting under the skirt, thinking(from what i heard over and over) that i would be able to just pull it off the rock, cut it with a razor blade and be done.
not so much. everytime i go to get under the skirt. the knife just slices right threw it...and this think is like a butter knife not sharp at all...so i need some encouragement here. how the hell do i do this??????????????

spike81101

I think the reason why no one answered is because there was a similar post on this page already, but I'll answer for you! I know it can be frustrating when people don't answer.
I have the same issue, the mat is very thin near the edges and a butter knife is just shredding the mat on you. I use a razerblade and cut a square a bit further from the edge, and lift that piece with a knife. Push hard and make sure your scaping under the mat.
Good Luck!