cant wait much longer

rcdude1990

i cant wait for tomrro bcause thats wen my new 70 gallon tank comes in!!!!!
i bought it SW ready wit the works of raround $700
i was really excited until about 2 hours ago my stomach started hurt
i was thinkin about the bad things that can happen like i wont b happy or i wont b abble to start everything or ill mess up big time
any advise?

pilgrim

this hobby is oviously consuming you to the point of obsesion and can be very unhealthy. better stop now while still you can.
oh, you can't huh? join the club. :joy: And don't worry, you'll do fine. just take deep breaths.

K

kimc

Boy, do I know that feeling.... Just be patient and take things slow, make sure you research and if you have questions... just ask!!! Don't worry, it will be okay

teviesfish

Here Here!!! My 75 gallon is sitting in the living room BARE!!! its calling me in my sleep saying ... water me... lr me... sand me... give me swimmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merredeth

Originally Posted by teviesfish
Here Here!!! My 75 gallon is sitting in the living room BARE!!! its calling me in my sleep saying ... water me... lr me... sand me... give me swimmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Lady! I thought it was coming last week and you checked out on us because you were too busy watching the tank cycle.

Glad to see you got it. So now, when are you going to get water in the tank?
Denise M.

cjml

Originally Posted by Pilgrim
this hobby is oviously consuming you to the point of obsesion and can be very unhealthy. better stop now while still you can.
oh, you can't huh? join the club. :joy: And don't worry, you'll do fine. just take deep breaths.
Sad but so true!!! Gotta love it!!!

renogaw

yup me too. my stand got its second coat of poly last night, my tank is on my living room floor, and my LR is curing in the garage. worst thing is im on vacation next week so im going to have to think about it wihtout being around it!!! man i want to start setting it up!

merredeth

I spend entirely too much time trying to learn new things about saltwater.
All this knowledge I have aquired about saltwater fish cannot be billed out to clients and believe me, my business has occassionally taken the back burner because I'm absorbed in something when I should be actually working - so I can bill clients.
Reading the board here I lose track of time so easily. Thank God I own the business or I'd have been fired long ago.

Denise M.

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by rcdude1990
i cant wait for tomrro bcause thats wen my new 70 gallon tank comes in!!!!!
i bought it SW ready wit the works of raround $700
i was really excited until about 2 hours ago my stomach started hurt
i was thinkin about the bad things that can happen like i wont b happy or i wont b abble to start everything or ill mess up big time
any advise?
Just keep reading man. Thats the best advice. I was like you, so worried that I would screw it all up. But have faith in yourself and the many very knowledgable posters on these forums. Soon, youll be the one posting advice for others (like Im doing now) :thinking: