captive bred bangagi help

hi to start i had my cardinalfish in my 45 corner reef and i was feeding him and he ate the food for almost 2 years but he only ate frozen not flake. and then i moved him to my 29 seahorse tank. i moved him in there last thurs (march 19) and 2 days after he wasnt eating, i thought he was still aclimating to his new enviroment but its been almost a week and he still weont eat the same food i fed him in the corner tank!!!!!!!!
if hes captive bred shouldt he be eating the frozen ???
the tank is cycled and the parimeters are all perfect wats wrong!!???!!!
(ps so far the only thing i can think of is stress , could this make him not eat and if so how long before he becomes unstressed? i dont want him to starve!?!??!

calaxa

They can be extremely picky sometimes. My female will eat whatever I feed but the male sometimes outright refuse even live food, even when he is not holding eggs. He can hunger strike for weeks at a time but eventually will come around on the addition of live blackworms. It sounds like he is still adapting to the move so don't worry too much about it right now. They can go a long time without eating (normal incubation of eggs is 21-25 days). If you are really worried, entice with some live brine or live blackworms.