Captive Purity Refractometer Part Needed

old_salt

Hope it is okay to post this here. I need a telephone number for the company that makes or distributes these refractometers in the USA. I am trying to find a replacement lenses cover and the store that I bought it from said they can't get this part. I can't believe you can't get parts for this hundred dollar tool. Any help with contact information for this company would be appreciated.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't there a number on the literature you received with the refractormter?

lion_crazz

Which Captive Purity Refractometer do you have? There are two different kinds. One comes with a black bracket attached towards the handle and the other one comes w/o a bracket and attaches at the tip of the refractometer.

old_salt

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Which Captive Purity Refractometer do you have? There are two different kinds. One comes with a black bracket attached towards the handle and the other one comes w/o a bracket and attaches at the tip of the refractometer.
The one that attaches at the tip.

old_salt

Originally Posted by Beth
Isn't there a number on the literature you received with the refractormter?
Hi Beth,
No, there was no contact information on the instruction sheet that came with this refractometer. The company I purchased it from said they didn't have a contact number (which I find somewhat rediculous). I should have bought it from SWF.com :-(