Car People

blueberryboomer

Hi all, Tom and I are looking at buying a new car, has anyone had any experience with the new Chrysler 300c? I love the look, Tom loves the engine, Hemi. I was just wondering if anyone has one and how you like it. Thanks in advance, Lisa

bigarn

My nephew got a new one a few months ago (leaseing} Cool looking car, inside and out. I see you're from Michigan... Just beware..they don't do well in snow. :D

blueberryboomer

We're looking at all wheel drive for the Michigan snow. We we're looking at the specks on it, they show it comes equiped with traction control. Our Caddy has it and is pretty good in the bad weather.

bigarn

If it's okay for you...Go for it! Very sharp looking car. Good luck with whatever you decide on. :D

nicky1.8t

my boss has one with the hemi in it he says no good in the snow. if you want something really nice try looking at the infinity g35x the all wheel drive one. very nice

tangman99

I think they are sweet! I've never been a Chrysler fan, but they are doing cars right these days.

badasstang

My mom has one, not with the Hemi though. She doesn't have many problems with the snow driving, if you are smart they are fine. If you are worried, add some wait to the back. They are gorgeous cars though...get the 300SRT8...425 HP !!! (also about $50,000)

blueberryboomer

Thanks for all the opinions. We are looking at the Chrysler 300c with the Hemi and all wheel drive. I'm kinda used to driving in the snow with tracktion control, our DeVille has it on it. We have never been really big on the Chrysler vechiles either, but we have been looking for a new car and we saw the commericals on the 300s and fell in love. It has to be the cream color though, no other color will do. Our local dealership has one. We are waiting for the title to the Caddy to come back,(just paid it off) then we are going shopping. I can't wait. Lisa

nflnutswif

Color has a tendancy to change the character of a car, That car in my opinion looks great in white, red, or my parents black. The cream one made it look "less regal!' To each his own! Congrats on a new car it's always fun!

blueberryboomer

I too like it in white and the black, but I think the cream is by far the nicer looking one. Just my opinion. If I could get it in the pearly white, I would probaly go with that, but they don't make them in that color, so the cream is what I want.

dvs

Hey Lisa, what about one of these? :D Juuuuust kidding. My sisters step dad has one and he loves it. It rides wicked nice too. Keep us posted!
:jumping: :happy:

Jen

blueberryboomer

DVS, I love that, is that the crossfire? I need a car for the family?
In a few more years we will be able to get a 2 seater. Lisa

dvs

Hey Lisa, Its Chryslers new concept car, the "Firepower." I was actually looking into getting a Dodge Magnum, not sure yet. Theres too many options out there, lol.
:yes:
Jen

blueberryboomer

DVS, It looks quite alot like the crossfire, maybe a little longer. Very nice car. There are so many choices for a new car its hard to decide. We had planned on buying a new Cadilac, until we saw the 300. Good luck on choosing. I don't know that I have saw a Dodge Magnum, probally have but didn't know what it is.Lisa

S

shouse

i'd push for the new STS-V but i dont think that's quite what ur looking for. THe 300c is a great car and i'd definitely trade in my caddy for one, can whoop a STS anyday of the week. Thumbs up for the 300c.