"Caribbean Corallimorphs" Has Or Does Anyone Have These?

97tahoe

I have been looking at these and they are listed with the Mushrooms but I haven't ever heard of them.
Maybe they were just called something different I don't know.
Any thoughts on them, I was thinking of getting some? Heres the info and a pic.
Thanks
The Discosoma, or Mushroom Anemone, is a member of the order Corallimorpharia (Stephenson, 1937). They are generally smooth in texture, but may have an irregular pattern of vesicles, giving the coral an appearance similar to an anemone. Under the right conditions, they will multiply rapidly within the reef aquarium.
They will adapt to a wide variety of lighting conditions, and care should be taken to acclimate this coral to metal halide lighting. Place the coral low in the aquarium until it opens fully, then, gradually over a few weeks, move the coral to the desired location. It prefers a low water movement within the aquarium. It is considered semi-aggressive and requires adequate space between itself and other corals. It reproduces by longitudinal fission.
The symbiotic algae zooxanthellae hosted within it provide the majority of its nutritional requirements from the light driven process of photosynthesis. It also eats plankton and smaller invertebrates such as crustaceans.

97tahoe

Oh and here are the requirments it list.
Care Level: Moderate
Light: Low to Moderate
Water Flow: Low
Placement: Middle
Tank Conditions: 72-78°F; sg 1.023-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4; dKH 8-12
Color Form: Blue, Green, Purple
Dominance: Semi-aggressive
Reef Compatible: Yes
Ideal Supplements: Iodine, Trace Elements
Origin: Caribbean
Family: Discosomatidae
Thanks Again