Caring for Anemone, Scalops, and Corals

lastchoice

I am at a loss at what kind of additives or food I need to buy for these things.
The guy at the LFS told me to buy Kent ChromaPlex. He told me that I would need Mico-Vert at some point too. I am totally lost. Kent has a bunch of different foods or additives and don't know which ones I need or how often I use them or use them all. Some of them seem to contain the same stuff. Then there is also MarineSnow which I was told is worthless, I did see it was about 99% water. Any thoughts on the Kent expert series products, they seem to give you more for less???
I have 2 flame scalops, 2 anemones (1 pink tip and 1 purple tentacle, not sure what it is), zoos, candy cane, and mushrooms. Right now I am squirting the chromaplex on them with a baster about 10ml total every day or every other day.
Set up 125 gallon, 400 watt atinic PC, 350 10,000 MH, 2 Koralia 4 and 1 Seio 1100. Lots of flow, too much?
Red Sea Berlin Skimmer (not sure what kind) and Coralife cal.

jackri

Scallops are a filter feeder and do need to be fed (phytoplankton or marine snow)-- but usually don't last more than a few months anyways in a home aquarium. The anemone's and corals should be fine on light alone. Water changes should be enough to replace lots nutrients -- anemones can get quite large though fed a piece of meaty food every week.
The feeding for the scallops will also provide some food to everything else as well, although corals get 98% of their nutrients from lighting alone.

lastchoice

Looks like the ChromaPlex has phytoplankton in it, so I am probably OK there.
I have been giving the anemones 1 krill about every day. When I fed the bigger one less than that he didn't seem as happy, he got deflated. I have been spraying him with ChromaPlex too and he seems to like that. The pink tip closes up into his body about once a day and comes back. There doesn't seem to be any cause for it. Is that normal. Seems like he sleeps that way, seems to do it at night.
So, I shouldn't bother with the other products like PhytoPlex, ZooPlex, Micro-vert, PhytoMax? They all seemed to be about the same thing to me when reading the bottle.