catching yellow tail damsels

amadent

sepulation because they looked good , and I KNEW IT ALL. Read the post first and not the lfg. At least now I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. Ill let you know in a few days how I made out.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by amadent
sepulation because they looked good , and I KNEW IT ALL. Read the post first and not the lfg. At least now I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. Ill let you know in a few days how I made out.
lol, we all "knew it all" before comming here!! Yellowtails are very cute, but they can be mean little guys (as you are well aware now). I wish you the best of luck. Try the net trick. I did it tonight trying to catch over 20 juvenile black convicts from a heavily decorated tank.

renogaw

I saw an angler fish with a yellow tang in it's mouth... cool looking fish if you want a 1fo...
yellowtails are **supposed** to be one of the calmer damsels, i'm just wondering if 5 in one tank is too many.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by renogaw
I saw an angler fish with a yellow tang in it's mouth... cool looking fish if you want a 1fo...
yellowtails are **supposed** to be one of the calmer damsels, i'm just wondering if 5 in one tank is too many.
Yes, they are one of the calmer ones, but they are still mean, especially to new fish. And the more the meaner!! Cute with additude!