Caught My Anamone Doing Something Weird Today!!!!!!

T

tizzo

That's too funny!! I just hope I never find MY anemone hitting the pipe when he thinks I ain't lookin'!!

who dey

Originally Posted by MonaLisa

what's so weird about that?
Lisa :happyfish
not wierd at all. i spotted my powder blue sparking a doobie a few days ago
:scared:

easy88

i wish my freshwater fish would start doin that i would totally jion them except i would wonder if they stole it out of my stash

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by MonaLisa

what's so weird about that?
Lisa :happyfish

It's not "wierd" persay... It's disappointing. You think you raised them better than that. You put everything you have, everything you are, into their well being and then to come in and find this!!?? :scared:
Anemones these days...no respect, no consequences, this generation is outa control!!
"I learned it from watching you dad, I learned it from YOU!!"

hermitkrab

Lol funny Tizzo funny. But hey I saw my Saron shrimp doing a drive by on my peppers. Those poor poor peppers it really got sad when the Sarons started to pistol whip them then I just couldn't look and more. The tank world is rough.

philgmiami

ill try and post some more funny pics as soon as i get some AA battries for my digi, damm thing burns up them battries,lol.. i wish i had it be4.. i turned on my tank lights be4 and found 2....... never mind, ill keep it PG :yes: .... IM GLADE YOU GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT

who dey

Originally Posted by jhill5
i caught my clown doing shrooms one night.

funny you say that, i had a chocolate chip star once who loved to eat shrooms :happy:

wocka1

thats such a good picture and imagination.. that rocks. no wonder where my grass went!.. and i thought it was my brother