Celebrities who have passed on, who you really wish you could see more performances!

miaheatlvr

Paul Newman My favorite
Never seen a James Dean Film
Marlon Brando
John Candy miss his movies dearly
John Belushi
Chris Farley
Jimmy Stewart
River Phoenix
Steve McQueen! so cool!
I know im missing a ton, add you favorites!

socal57che

I'll add John Wayne to your list.
Alix, while Farrokh Bulsara was the single most talented male vocalist I have ever heard,....
HE COULD NOT ACT!!
ps...he was also a gifted pianist.

girlina4x4

ELVIS!!! Omg, I was obsessed with him when I was younger (elementary and middle school in the late 90s)! I had a pillow, blanket, all his cds and movies, posters covering my walls, and knew all his stats. My friends thought I was sooo weird! I still love him, but now I dont display my obsession for the world to see.

reefraff

Randy Rhodes, Probably the best guitar player to come along since Hendrix and the Yardbirds trio in the 60's.

todj2002

I miss farley. he was the funniest ever imo. i hate that he died and everytime i see his movies i wish he was still here. IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!

ironeagle2006

Sam Kinison He was getting his life turned around when he was killed by a drunk dirver.
Cliff Burton the Original Bassist of Metallica what people do not realize if he had blown up at Kirk Hammett Kirk would have died instead. Heath Ledger Brandon Lee both taken WAY TO SOON