Central WA-Entire tank 4 sale

donahue

55 gallon AGA-$50
A4 ballast w/ harness & 2 pair of 3-piece end caps- $80 (with acrylic bulb holder)
Seaclone Skimmer-$30
60 lbs LR- $3lb
50 lbs LS- $2lb
Mag 7- $15
Ebo-Jager 250w heater-$15
DIY teke canopy with fan $60 (very nice must see)
Everything is located in Yakima, Wa. I would prefer local pick-ups, but i am willing to ship a few items. I will also be traveling to the Seattle area a few times this summer and I'm willing to meet for no extra price. Feel free to ask questions! :happyfish
Thanks,
Dave
david.b.domine@yvcc.cc

donahue

Its fiji and it has been in my tank for 6-7 months now. I can ship to that address for $57. If you buy the entire lot i will split the shipping cost with you. That sounds fair to me at least, makes my life a lot easier. Let me know what you think.
Dave

donahue

It may take me a few days to get a pic of skimmer, but its a seaclone thats been modded with a wooden air stone and bubbler that go down through the shaft. This mod increased it production quite a bit. Shipping on the Mag 7 is $9. If you buy the mag 7 and the Seaclone with the mod I will ship for $14.

W

wildmike

I am from the tri-cities and would like the mag 7 if slipknot23 does not buy it. Thanks
mike

wieselspor

If you have not sold the live rock i'm interested. I live in seattle but travel to tri-cities, or will just come pick up.

slipknot23

I have not got the mag 7 pump from you. I sent a paypal payment to you on Aug,27 you said that you wood ship on monday. It is september 15. I e-mailed you but no answer. Have anyone got stuff hem be for??? Plz tell me
:mad: