Chadman's tank

gordie9

haha, I barely looked at it when I was formatting it, but I like the rock work. What fish do you have in there?

chadman

i'll give u guys the brief rundown of my tank experience...i went to my lfs and they sold me everything wrong pretty much which i have since replaced...but they also just two days after putting water in my tank buy 8 fish...they didn't exactly make me...i was itching to buy them...but they said it would be fine
so now four weeks later i have
two clowns
two yellow tailed damsels
two black and whilte striped damsels
one cleaner shrimp
10 hermits
four turbo snails two of which are mexican turbos
i learned my lesson now though!!! i lost two dominos in the process

gordie9

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
yep and he is good looking!!! lol How many fish do you have in there?
lol, I think swf has a don't ask don't tell policy

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
i'll give u guys the brief rundown of my tank experience...i went to my lfs and they sold me everything wrong pretty much which i have since replaced...but they also just two days after putting water in my tank buy 8 fish...they didn't exactly make me...i was itching to buy them...but they said it would be fine
so now four weeks later i have
two clowns
two yellow tailed damsels
two black and whilte striped damsels
one cleaner shrimp
10 hermits
four turbo snails two of which are mexican turbos
i learned my lesson now though!!! i lost two dominos in the process
well you have done somthing right to only have lost two out of eight fish, when introduced that early in the tanks life.... but I have said that before.... but I want to congradulate you on not losing more!

chadman

there are a lot of hiding places in there...i packed a good amount of lr in there...now that the lights are out they are all swimming around

chadman

that piece all the way to the left is the most recent piece of lr i got and i had hte perfect spot for it but when i got it home it was entirely too big so i had to compensate...

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
that piece all the way to the left is the most recent piece of lr i got and i had hte perfect spot for it but when i got it home it was entirely too big so i had to compensate...
did you get the HAMMER??????? That makes for a good problem solver!!! :joy:

chadman

i was thinking about it...but don't hate the current set up...i am afraid i will smash it and then be even less happy it was like a 100 dollar rock...the fish like it so i can live...