CHAETO + $15 shipped

saltn00b

i am calling it cheato+. my fuge has mostly Cheato but there are some other macro algaes in it to smaller degrees. some halimeda and some red grape caluerpa and some other atlantic ocean species. 95% cheato.
i have a good deal and will start off by selling 4 bags and seeing how much of a dent that makes.
i will follow another poster's idea of one sandwich ziplock bag full, wrapped in wet paper towels and double bagged. as to what to put that in, i am not 100% sure of, so if you have some ideas, LMK.

saltn00b

lots of places, LFS dont have any. 15 is pretty much cost to overnight it, im not making anything on this. cheato is just gonna get trashed soon if nobody wants

elitephoto

yeah the LFS has it for 5 bucks for a cup full. every now and then i see it for free on craigslist but not much luck on finding any there for free now :( I need that or better yet some calurpa.

saltn00b

$15 for a ziplock sandwich bag filled with cheato wrapped in wet paper towel, shipped. (via USPS express)
PM me and i will give paypal instructions. i would just post it but i need to do this a few sales at a time so i dont over - harvest.

thirty5

Most People are doing a quart bag for 15. and You dont need to overnite it. Priority mail works just fine. 2 days.