CHAETO + $15 shipped

anubisxero

I'm definitely gonna have to get in touch with you in the next few weeks. I'm kickstarting my new 90 finally and it'd be awesome to grab some from ya.
Jason.

suzuki5

I may need some. Where are you located? I am in Boynton Beach but work in Boca. Perhaps we can meet somewhere in between? Thanks in advance

suzuki5

I use to ride a 750 then moved up to a Honda CBR 954RR. But I am getting old so I sold that for a VTX1300C. Now I just cruise around and watch the rice burners pass me by. Anyway what are the best times for you to meet up? I have a gift certificate to Big Al's so I may be down that way this weekend.

saltn00b

actually i will be in NYC this weekend for a wedding but anytime after we can work something out. send me a PM

florida joe

Originally Posted by NigerBang
http:///forum/post/2448866
Nice chaeto....
I usually just throw it away or give it away...to local people though...Shipping is what cost...Def worth the shipping on that though...
throw it way man thats just crazy

nicholas h

new to the message board and making a new 10 gal refugium to the side of my 55gal reef. if you have anymore, i would be interested in buying a bag of chaeto. thanks.

husker619

Im interested in some but my question is, it is only 5 degress here in Iowa. How can you ship it when it is that cold?

saltn00b

cheato shipment going out tomorrow - anyone else want in ??
Husker - i ship the cheato with no water, just wrapped in a damp towel. cheato is a macro algae, and a very tough one at that. i have shipped it from here in FL across the country to a frozen north cali and over 9 days later it was fine. this is one thing i have no problems shipping in cold weather. If it arrives dead, i will replace it for free.

camanuch

how do you get the cheato to settle in your sump s that it doesnt get sucked through with the current? do i have to stop the flow of my fuge to let it get into the sand? also what does this do for your tank. im new to this and still learing. thanks in advance.