chaeto background

otto13

I have a tank filled with macro but I am really only fond of the types that arent that beneficial. I have had great nitrate reduction success with chaeto but it looks like a big clump of green brillo pad and I hate sumps and hang-ons so that isnt an option either. So, I took a plate of glass and mounted it to the back of my tank with aquarium sealant. I left 1.5 inches of space at the top, 1.5 inches of space above the sand bed and three inches from the back of the tank. This is a cube tank so I really dont lose that much space.
I want to going to start growing the chaeto behind the glass and create a big green background. I made sure that I could stick my small powerhead behing the glass so I sucks from the back and shoots towards the front. I know it gets ample light because that is where I have been shoving the chaeto and longer macro already. I might angle my lights a little bit.
So here is my question.... am I missing something. Is there anything horribly wrong with this idea that I havent thought of yet?