Chaeto for $15 shipped.

coral keeper

Got 2 full sandwich bags of it that i can sell for $15 shipped. Its loaded with lots of pods. Here are some pics.

i'll take it but i really dont wanna pay for shipping so i'm hopign west sac is near me. ( i'm about an hour south of sanfrancsico)

coral keeper

Originally Posted by fishymaster776
i'll take it but i really dont wanna pay for shipping so i'm hopign west sac is near me. ( i'm about an hour south of sanfrancsico)
Ok. West sac is a few miles from Sacramento.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by fishymaster776
i travel between the bay area and sacramento all the time(i have relatives in pacifica)...truse me...shipping is cheeper then gas by a long shot...you are talking 2-3 hours of driving...

renogaw

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Yup.

so, jt, is this the stuff that came from me?
if so, OMG how good does this stuff grow :)

jtrzerocool

yes renogaw this is the stuff that came from you...however i only gave him a small portion and took it to his house...he only lives 10 min from me...

kas2247

What kind of lighting do you need over the sump? I read on a post somewhere else where someone suggested like a $6 clip-on light from Lowes, but I've never been able to find one. I may be interested in the chateo if I can find a cheap light that will work for my sump.

renogaw

I use a 5100k spiral flourescent bulb that puts out an equivalent of 75w, maybe i'll have to check into a lower K value one. my chaeto (i guess the grandfather to coral keeper's) grows decently, but i've not seen the growth that coral keeper got in the time he's had it.