Chaeto for sale

maxalmon

Just harvested another 5 gallon bucket of super thick, loaded with pods chaeto...This is the darkgreen, curly stuff, not the lightgreen thin....I sell these in huge clumps, about the size of a softball.....$15.00 and includes shipping via USPS priority...I only ship on Mon and Tue......paypal to harrybarkers@aol.com

maxalmon

Thanks for all that have made purchases....We've had a heat wave and I did not ship this week, because of the 105 heat...All orders will go out this Monday when it's cooled down..I'll even toss in extra handfulls for those who wanted orders shipped this week.....

maxalmon

Everyone who ordered your orders went out today, priority mail so should arrive Thu or Fri, I sent extra large chunks.
I still have more for sale, Jim

maxalmon

Here's a pic of the chaeto blob, I swear this thing wants to take over the world, I just tore off about 3 gallons of cheato and now the blob looks bigger....

autofreak44

Originally Posted by OceanLover
Can I grow the Chaeto in my sump or does it require a refugium (which I don't have yet)??
you can grow it in your sump, just make sure you have some light (i think it needs light)

maxalmon

Chaeto will grow under just about any light source, I know reefers who use those $1.99 reflectors from HomeDepot and a 75w normal bulb and it grows fine....I use the Coralife 2x9w 6500k fixture, about $25 anywhere on the web...

maxalmon

Did you send payment via paypal? or check? All packages have been shipped last week....PM with details on how you payed

A

amphibious

I paid through PayPal on June 11th. The transaction #ID #2H343168MU392074K and address to ship to:
---- Hilgers
The Cultured Reef
5605 Johnston Rd.
Ft. Pierce, FL 34951-3734
Nothing has shown up at my door.
----

maxalmon

Originally Posted by Amphibious
I paid through PayPal on June 11th. The transaction #ID #2H343168MU392074K and address to ship to:
---- Hilgers
The Cultured Reef
5605 Johnston Rd.
Ft. Pierce, FL 34951-3734
Nothing has shown up at my door.
----
Let me see if I can pull up the tracking #