Chaeto for sale

ninjamini

Originally Posted by Catawaba
2 PM's sent......no response.

Hey if you get boned for the $15 I'll give you some for just the shipping cost. USPS Priority mail $6. I can get it out on monday no problem. I have lots of cheato.

catawaba

Originally Posted by ninjamini
Hey if you get boned for the $15 I'll give you some for just the shipping cost. USPS Priority mail $6. I can get it out on monday no problem. I have lots of cheato.

Thanks.
It's all OK....
Max sent refund via PayPal...Spam blocker was blocking me I guess, but I couldn't even get a response here or via PM's........Oh well.
I appreciate the offer!
Regards--have a good week! My new 75g SPS tank will be set up Saturday!!! WOO HOO
(Bought from a friend and we are moving it to my house) Very nice system at a good price....My 5th tank! I Must me NUTS!.....Anyway, we'll see how the chaeto transports and maybe I'll buy some from you next week!
Thanks again.

dadszx7

Do you still have some? I'd love to get a bag of it. And I've got paypal. I can send instant payment via paypal. I need it bad, my tank and sump are ready to go.
50 gallon reefready with a 20 gallon, and can't wait to get to add a few more items.
Let me know,
me email is
richardlewis68@msn.com