Chaeto

jessi p

Does SWF.com sell Chaeto? I have looked and couldn't find it but perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.
I am putting together an order from swf.com and was hoping to get some.

peppergc

I have looked also but can not find it on here. I have found it on another site but have not ordered it I want to to stay loyal to this site. My 2 lfs looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them for it. LOL good luck finding it. P.S the site I found charges much higher shipping and del. than this one and Higher on fish also.

alyssia

If they sell it, it would be under plants (which is in the invert section). I don't think they have cheato though.

daninct

If your LFS doesn't have any try some other folks who are into SWF and do a trade or see if they will sell some.

N

nereef

that big auction site. you can buy sandwich bags for cheap.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Jessi P
Does SWF.com sell Chaeto? I have looked and couldn't find it but perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.
I am putting together an order from swf.com and was hoping to get some.
I got mine from my lfs, but like others said, several on here give it away.
I had to also say I love your avatar picture. I'm horse crazy more than fish crazy. I've shown and owned a Half-Arabian horse, but don't currenlty have one right now.
I'm waiting to get my horse property before getting another one. I miss riding SOOOOOO much. Just nothing like it in the world.

jessi p

OOoooo... the big auction site, gotcha.
Azfish thank you! That particular horse is named Goldin Pawn and he is learning eventing in Georgia now. His new Mom Nicky thinks he will go all the way. There are more pics of Goldie on my website. I had one runner, one winner tonight named Mercury Star - I race at Mountaineer Park.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Jessi P
OOoooo... the big auction site, gotcha.
Azfish thank you! That particular horse is named Goldin Pawn and he is learning eventing in Georgia now. His new Mom Nicky thinks he will go all the way. There are more pics of Goldie on my website. I had one runner, one winner tonight named Mercury Star - I race at Mountaineer Park.
I looked at your website. I'm so jealous!! I would love for my life to revolve around horses, just not there yet. Selling my last horse ripped my heart out and I havn't been riding since (over a year now). It's still a dream of mine to have an Arabian farm, specializing in Half-Arabians. Though I'm already 30+ I'm still dreaming that some day I'll have it.