Chaetomorpha for sale

slim

drlucky4....Sorry it will take 3 days shipping time. Hope you find some closer.
987654321....PM sent with paypal info.
Slim

fats71

oi, would like some chaeto with some lovely hitch hikers pick thru them and make sure it is only thhe rae most awsome ones you can find would ya lol.
Anyway would like a bag please.
I seriously want to stear clear of calupra or however you spell it.

fats71

Np, i posted a wtb add here and thank God for awsome people as they are just going to give it to me with me paying shiping which is a super nice thing to do.

slim

I give it away free for local pick-up! Want to come get some?

I get about $5.00 out of each order to cover my time. Everything else is a cost to me. Sometimes I include a free frag if I need to get rid of something. No one here is making a living here selling chaeto we all just would rather see it going to someone than throwing it in the trash.
No flame intended. It's been a long morning and the day is just starting! LOL
Everyone have a GREAT Day!!!
Slim

slim

LOL....There are 2 of them there. They are kind of big but look good. I am going to be moving to the new tank this week so it will be a week or two before I will get around to shipping some more out.
I will send you a PM when I am ready again.
Slim

staci

Do you have any available. I am in despertate need of some, my husband threw ours out for some insane reason, and now we are having algae probs. Please let me know. Im not on the boards often so if you could email stacikelly@atcjet.net that would be great.
Staci

interex216

im having issues getting cheato here in MD i was wondering if you have some and if so could you give me a quote for 20653 ty

sin574

do you have any chaeto left with hitch hiker's...pm me if you do and how much would it be shipped to 19125