Chaetomorpha Macro Algae $12 Shipped

tang4life

For Sale: Chaetomorpha, super healthy full of pods. I will send out a ziplock sandwich bag full of the stuff. $12.00 Shipped. I will wrap in wet papertowels, and double bag to maintain moisture
I only have enough to send out two bags, funds can be sent via paypal. Email me, and I will send you the payment info.
Shipping from White Plains, NY 10605 using First Class USPS
Thanks

U are South of Syracuse right? Any good LFS in ur area....if so I may come and pick some up if that is ok with you?? LMK

tang4life

Good Afternoon, I'm atleast 4 hours south of syracuse, about 1/2 hour from NYC. There are handful places to buy fish and corals. Take a look at this guy's website, I buy all of my fish from him, runs the operation out of his basement, been in business for a while, both prices, selection and quality are good. Here's his website, he ships
http://www.******
If you want a bag chaeto, I still have one left. LMK mike

tang4life

Still available. Email me, and I will send you a PM with my Paypal payment information. The package will be shipped on Monday if payment is received by early Monday morning. Thanks

durag14

think u could pm me the web addres to your LFS i also live in ny and im having a hard time finding FISH STORES with good quality product ty