Chameleon

fishy411

What would i need to setup a chameleon tank? would a little bit of water be good. Also about how much are lights and stuff. I would probly try to make my own tank so it would be big.

fishy411

wazzat mean? A lot fo rain or something? i think my area is very humid over the summer. Any idea how much this would cost?

fishy411

well i looked it up and the site it was on said it would be about 200$ i think i can do it for 100$ I can make my own enclosure for 20$ so thats about 100 $ off.

unleashed

keep searrching for that humidifier for reptile tank we have a local pet store here that sells a volcano for like $ 49.00 humidity plus real cool effect to a tank Im also in mi fishy . I was thinking about geting one for my snake(ball python) when i get a bigger tank for her.a glass or plexyglass set up is your best bet with a screen top thats for majority of reptiles.you will needa reptile lamp make sure what type of lighting for what ever type of chameleon you chose choise betwen a lunar bulb or a solar or maybe a combination both fairly inexpencive if you realy want to co crasy with it you can build a terrarium for it then .create you own lanscaping effects.have fun