Chandler's JOURNEY, lol

lionfish12

False.. she aent smoken no anemone.... not smoken wakie weed either. Mine is alive and if short like 10 or 15 watts. Mine looks like there are two of them in the one tail thinng. Will it form two?

moraym

Power outtage, wet dry flooded. Terrible mess.

Hope you've since set up your wet dry a little better. A properly set-up wet-dry should be foolproof and never flood. If the power goes out the tank drains a few gallons until the overflow box no longer takes on water. The wet dry under the tank should only be about half full, thus allowing enough room for this back-draining. And if the return tube is only in the water an inch or so, there will be no back syphoning here either. When the power starts up again, the wet dry pump will push the water back into the tank, over the overflow box, and thus starting the system again. Just make sure the wet dry under the tank isn't too full and the system is floodproof.
Hope you've got it set up differently now, insurance won't want to pick up that water damage bill twice. Anyways, take a look at your system and if it still looks like it could flood, adjust things until it's foolproof.

chandler04

Yes, the wet dry is perfectly fine, had a professional come and set it up too. Umm, about the waterboy thing, it really IS true, he was the water boy, and it was pretty cool. And, dustin, I was lying about the sand thing, but not this time. Trust me.,

chandler04

I guess you cant "really" trust me, but you should, cuz it is the truth. I can swear on it if my life depended on it. But, whatever.

flatzboy

Well this Lisa must have been talking about Aiptasia.....or she was smokin some anemones....
also quit giving false advice....please?
I hear you on that one magic carp!!! This was probaly hear when she was smokin something and giving advice :jumping:

chandler04

HOLD up. Yankees rule, I bet yer a RED SOX fan. I feel sorry for u. Will Ferrel does rule though, and that has to be my favorite SNL skit EVER. "MORE COWBELL". YAY

bullshark

Originally posted by toddpolish
my comments
...I hate the yankees.
I love NY city.
good luck with the tank.

Yo Todd, Im with ya, except...
I like the Yankees, I mean they ARE good...
I JUST HATE YANKEE FANS!!!!
GO SOX!

chandler04

O YA?? Well, "I" went to a METS game last night. It was HORRIBLE, but the tickets were free. They were playing the Expos, such a LAME game. I guess we got em for free cuz noone wanted to pay for theirs, and they want us to spend money on their food.... Wait up. By hating Yankees fans, thats me, too, right?
That was MEAN. LOL, jk. I dont care, Im just a fan by association BUT.......