Changes over the last year in my tank

msd2

I thought it would be interesting to post pics of the tank at about the year mark. The tank looks pretty different after the loss of my monster colt, but I do like the cup corals :) In any case its interesting to see how the tank is evloving over time :) The first pic is from about a year ago when I first transferred over from my 55 gal to the 100 gal tank. The second is recent.

msd2

Thanks for the kind words. It has been a challenging year for the tank with the colt dying off and polluting the tank while I was away and an invasion of flatworms it has been a trying year w/this tank

snipe

Thats gonna be my tank. My dad likes the polyps and such so I have alot!!! I have a few others but alot of polyps lol. What is the giant disk on the left of the tank I like how its so BIG. Wouldnt work in my tank but it is pretty cool. When I move out im getting a bigger tank.

msd2

Originally Posted by Snipe
Thats gonna be my tank. My dad likes the polyps and such so I have alot!!! I have a few others but alot of polyps lol. What is the giant disk on the left of the tank I like how its so BIG. Wouldnt work in my tank but it is pretty cool. When I move out im getting a bigger tank.
the giant disk is a big carpet anemone. I have been trying to get clowns to host in it but my lfs never seems to have true percs and the one ocel. and tomato I have wont go near him.

snipe

Looks flat for a carpet (I think thats what through me off). Mixing clowns in a 100 mabey ok but 3 species probly wouldnt work JMO though.