chapstick appreciation.

alix2.0

i love chapstick. love it. dont think i could survive without it. how do you non chapstick users deal?

mimzy

blistex leaves an aweful chemical taste in my mouth, so does burt's bees, i use vaseline or chapstick brand - no flavor, no tint, sometimes the medicated is nice if it's really nasty out. can't leave home without it... and of COURSE there's wax in it, it's a lubricant/protectant. that's what wax DOES. LoL.

alix2.0

i like the original burts bees, but not the other kinds that they have. im not a big blistex fan either. its got a weird texture, like, almost sandy. i dont wanna feel like theres something on my lips, i just want it to feel natural and soft. and chapstick is all that AND a bag of chips.

yearofthenick

I just stick with the chapstick brand... and anything with mint in it... I love the cold feel i get on my lips when I use a mint chapstick.

keebler

Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick
http:///forum/post/2899232
I just stick with the chapstick brand... and anything with mint in it... I love the cold feel i get on my lips when I use a mint chapstick.
What no comment guys? I'm glad to see that the mancard police has settled down a bit...

mie

Ok time for a guy to chime in.

I love my chapstick (reg flavor) I always have a stick in my pocket. I also love carmex, but it is not pocket friendly.

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2899212
i like the original burts bees, but not the other kinds that they have. im not a big blistex fan either. its got a weird texture, like, almost sandy. i dont wanna feel like theres something on my lips, i just want it to feel natural and soft. and chapstick is all that AND a bag of chips.
Burts bees is the only chapstick I wear as well.

aquaknight

Why on earth would anyone need chapstick? Shouldn't the warm humid tropical air keep your lips moist enough year round?

dive girl

I'm addicted to lip protection! My favorite is the spearmint from TraderJoe's. I feel sorry for my son; I've got him hooked too.