Charred Salad's 20G

Well...I've had this tank for almost a year now and it has been FOWLR up until now. About 2 hours ago i bought my 1st coral!!

It hasnt opened completely yet but here goes nothing...

ABOVE: Full tank shot

ABOVE: My new coral!! IDK what it is though...when it opens all the way up ill get a pic and someone might be able to tell me what it is...
And I got it for $4! What a steal?!

and im gonna order corals from a site soon...!!

Ok so tell me what you think so far?

nobody replied?

anyway, here is my coral opened:

it has a bright green center, with purple around the center and it has yellow tentacles. Could anyone tell me what it is? thanks

ahhhh...thats not good.
you kinda need a house to get a tank lol!

what do u plan to keep in it? (what types of fish, coral, inverts, etc)

caseysimp7

i dont know forsure but i am thinking about 1false perc 1sixline and a couple of gobies(dont know what kind yet)2peppermint shrimp and many snails my corals are mostly going to be rics zoos and a clam

Originally Posted by caseysimp7
http:///forum/post/2468830
i dont know forsure but i am thinking about 1false perc 1sixline and a couple of gobies(dont know what kind yet)2peppermint shrimp and many snails my corals are mostly going to be rics zoos and a clam
If I were you, I would only get 1 small goby and the perc and the wrasse...wrasses can get mean and big so i would stick with only 3 fish if u really wanted the sixline...(IMO)
The corals sound great! =]
what kind of lights do u plan on getting?

A

arlene1995

Hi!
VERY nice tank!!!!! I like the aquascape, too. What all do you have in there? Your zoos look good. Not sure of the name, though; sorry. Keep us posted!

hello arlene:
thanks for the comment

by the way, i found out what my zoas is! it is a radioactive dragon's eye.
anyway, i have a pair of mated false percs, a red firefish, and an ignorant little barbershop shrimpgoby. I also have a really cool pom pom crab (aka boxing crab) and another really cool peppermint shrimp that i call betty...and some assorted snails and hermits.