Cheap tanks!

richard rendos

Tanks at ***** are $1 per gallon up to a 90 gallon. Until September 30th. I just picked up a 90 gallon today for $98.00 with tax. They are All-Glass brand. I don't know what I am gonna do with it yet, but I am sure I will think of something. I am not a big fan of *****, but who can pass that kinda deal up?

richard rendos

You don't need any special coupon. I was told the it does not include any "specialty" tanks, i.e. tubs, breeders, reef ready, and nothing over 90 gallons. I tried to buy the 180 they had for $180, but was denied.

nm reef

Thats a heck of a deal the Richard....I'm in need of a150 reef ready myself. Maybe if I wait and shop around I'll find a better price than the ones I've seen so far...I'd love to find a buck a gal deal on a 150 with dual overflows....that would make my day big time. But what the heck you gonna do with another system....if I remember right don't you have several already? Be careful my friend you may soon be over run with systems....LOL:cool:

richard rendos

They do have 29's for $29.00. Would make a great/cheap sump. And NM...I do already have 3 reefs, but why not one more? I may set up a fresh water system in this one. I have been wanting to go back to fresh for a while. Maybe a nice planted tank with discus, or a rainbow tank. Don't know yet.

nm reef

Sounds like a idea to me. I also suffer from the additiction myself.....hmmmmmmm....maybe just one more. Best of luck with the new one.:cool:

ebqwert

I went there this morining. The Store in Freehold, NJ says that its only with a coupon.
I haven't seen a coupon. Does anyone know in what form it is (Newspaper, Direct Mail, Etc).
Their CS Department is suposed to be one at 12:00 PST. I'll try to call then if I can't find anything before then.
Eric

That coupon is only sent out to certain PALS customers in a mailing only around twice a year. I have been a PALS customer for over a year now, spend a lot of money there, and have yet to get one of those darned coupons...lol.:mad:

stacyt

There was a post about this special a couple of months ago. If I remebered correctly if you are a pals member then most people said if you are denied the deal you can take it up with the manager, and most of the time they would give in and give you the deal without the coupon. I wouldn't mind another tank, but I still have a 300 gallon, and a pool table that I still havn't figured out where to put.

ebqwert

I spoke to their CS Department. They say it was a limited sale to PALS members during July. They mailed out about 500,000 of them based on some data from their purchasing history.
According to the person I spoke to, the promo is over until next year.
if someone has some tangible information to the contrary I'd love to know about it.
Eric

richard rendos

I didn't know all that. The manager at the local store here in town is the one who told me about it. I went in for something else and he pointed out the tanks that were on sale. He didn't mention anything about a coupon or anything. Maybe this manager was just being nice or something.