Cheato For Sale in Abilene TX

vman181

I am in Abilene TX
I just got back from a deployment and my cheato has gone nuts. I need to get rid of some. Five ($5) dollars for a sandwich bag full. It has plenty of life in it. Just let me know and depending how many folks in this area need some I could give you more than just a sandwich bag full.
Kevin

vman181

I could ship some to everyone some time this week but I don’t know how well it would do and which way it would get to you the fastest. I also have a Paypal account and can receive money but not credit cards. If you all have some info on how to do this let me know. You can reply here or email me at vman181ATjunoDOTcom.
Thanks

vman181

Well my computer crashed and now I have it back up and running. If anyone of you are still interested in the cheto let me know. It is still $5 a baggy (sandwich size bag) and if I have to ship, you will pay actual shipping charges.
Thanks

vman181

I will find out what shipping will be on Wednesday and I will email carshark and dholmblad and let you both know what the total will be with a Paypal addy.
Thank you,
Kevin

vman181

I sent dholmblad and carshark and email with your totals and my PayPal addy. I will ship first thing Thursday morning if you can respond by tonight.
Thanks
Kevin

vman181

I still have two bags because the first two decided not to. This time the shipping price will be a flat $8. The last two shipping prices were slightly over and slightly under $8. I don’t feel like going to the post office to find out what actual shipping is then come tell you and then go back to actually ship it out or have made a wasted trip just for you to back out. Also this will have to wait till Tuesday to mail it out because of the Holliday. It will be sent two-day priority mail. If you still want this let me know.
Kevin

vman181

No $8 is for the shipping only the total would be $13 for the whole shebang.
$5(bag of Cheato) + $8(shipping) = $13(total)