( CHEATO ) who was it??

thangbom

hi guys.. i remember way back when, when one of u moterators posted a batch of harvest cheato that they get every week or soo.. ( i think it started with beth giveint to to someone then on to that moderator) anyhooo i had asked if i could have a batch if you where gonna throw it away.. and then a line formed.. i know i wasnt that far down the line.. so i was wondering if i may plzz have a free batch ?? ill pay for shipping of course.. thx...

thangbom

um... no 1 is claiming this??? .. darn.. i could really use some.. ( guess bagging and going to the post office turned into too much work.. )

speg

He's right.. it was a mod.. i'll not give the mods SN because apparently they decided it wasnt such a good idea :p I was in line to receive some and then there was some family trouble on their side... and then no more was said about it... so obviously what happend was the demand was too high and they decided it would be too much of a pain in the butt..... and the rest is history.

thangbom

yeah i thought soo too... i kinda know who it was but dint say post the name and asked just in case...anyhow.. will a regular screw in florecant light grow it fast??
ohh and i think my bro just sent u the paypal.. thx

mumbulog

Chaeto was mailed, should be there by Friday. Put it under come nice bright light and it'll double fast. I gave you a nice chunk. Enjoy and let me know when it arrives.
Gordon

thangbom

alreighty.. it's striat into the fuge it go when it come.. ( it would be a nice dsb seeder along with some lr that i suff in there.) and ill get back to u..

rberhow

Clarki-chaeto is a macroalgae frequently used in refugiums. It "eats" nitrates and phosphates and uses them to grow, which we all love.
If you use the search button above you will probably get more info than you ever wanted to know.

thangbom

hey just wanted to let u know that it's hea!!!! ohh yeah.. thx.. ohh and it looks a feel like a brillow pad!!!