Check It Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wuddya think????

grubsnaek

its Tropiquarium in ocean township, there great, knowledgeable, but alittle overpriced. but i can handle that. i consider it a trade off for being a good store.

grubsnaek

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
one last addition to your "Cell" a betta tank heater to maintain temperature they sell flat heaters for like 12$ designed for super small tanks.
Thats a great little mini/holding tank for extended waits. even if the lighting is far lower than what the coral is used to think of it as a cloudy day.

the betta heater is what i was thinking, also just figured that the light is something for whatever i get, not just in a bag floating around.

ghola5

I think its a great idea, I have the same prob only able to go on weekends, I work to late everyday during the work week. Nice job!

bigreefer

Yes they are fantastic, knowledgable, and always willing to listen. If you feel like going for a ride there is another great store with awesome prices. Its called Absolutley Fish in Clifton on Highway 46. Easy to miss but it is great inside.

grubsnaek

ive heard of it, just dont really travel that much. dont know why though, well honestly none of my friends arent into it like i am, so that maybe the reason why