check out my $15 frag setup.

krazekajin

I have been hearing about people's DIY Hang on inside of tank refugiums so I decided to make myself one.
Then last Saturday, I was helping my reef club tear down a 125g reef and move it to a school. There were tons of little frags of coral that I was able to get. I needed a place to put these new frags, so I decided to build a frag tank. Here are my shots.
requirements:
lighting - already on my DT
Flow - mainly my DT but I did add a $10 mini powerhead in the frag container.

LOL... I even beat that price. I did the same thing with a little one gal. plastic crab cage. I put it in my dt as well. I have a refugium I biult to the side... so I used the water coming out of it for current before it over flows back into my main tank. By doing it that way I can change water flow very easy by moving the hose all the way in or out of the fragger! Works great for letting them sit still while they attach. I grow some exienia -sp?, kindra tree, polyps, and mushrooms in it. I don't even hold them to the rock. Just cut them off where they are and throw them in the tank onto a bunch of rubble rock; take the current off and let them hook!

Not at this time. I have just joined on this chat but a want to make a projest giude book for it all later. I have made everything for my tank out of pvc and very little money!

Not at this time. I have just joined on this chat but a want to make a projest giude book for it all later. I have made everything for my tank out of pvc and very little money!

anubisxero

I bought my little dish thing tonight for my chaeto that i'll be getting tomorrow or the next day, so I can't wait.