check out my desalwii acros color

bullitr

Originally Posted by murph145
bullitr hows the tank doin?? u got it u swing on by sometime and ill give u a few frags for ur tank
the tank is doing good i need more frag though .

shrimpi

wow, you know, Im a no-sps kinda girl, I mean, they dont really do it for me and I have to day that is one beautiful specimen! I actually scrolled down past it and scrolled back up to double take!
Very nice specimen and very nice photography skills! If its not to late, put that baby in the photo contest !
-Jessica

brandon7491

stunning murph just plain stunning. heres a random question, have u ever though to switch to 3 400watt 20k xm bulbs? n e ways ur tank is beautiful as always

teen

Originally Posted by brandon7491
stunning murph just plain stunning. heres a random question, have u ever though to switch to 3 400watt 20k xm bulbs? n e ways ur tank is beautiful as always
i think he would risk bleaching a lot of corals going with a change like that.

truefishman

murph,
im Gnorman's little brother and whenever he was on at our house and he was looking at your corals etc. i looked at them too i said.............how amazing

murph145

ledzepln and mach03nfront... im hopin that things speed up in growth after things had slowed down for a while... i became lazy on the alk and calcium checking and a few things suffered but i have since gotten more invlolved again and am trying to keep things in the green area... hard to do with the growth at times and the large clam... but as soon as i frag anything ill let u guys know
Shrimpi... u know when i started this whole saltwater experience i never thought i would like sps just cuz i thought they were plain./.. but after succesfully keeping all the other corals it was the draw of something harder to keep that brought me to sps but once there i really enjoy them.... the corals have soem great colors and grow nicelywhen happy so its fun to watch them change and grow over time...
brandon7491.... i would have loved to gone with 400W's i see them at a local fish store here and its really amazing the colors and how bright they are! i just cant afford the electric bill i mean with the 3-250s its already wayyy to high! during summer my electric bill peaks over $500 a month winter it hovers around mid 200's so it would just break the bank ... other wise i would run them! just would have to slowly adjust the corals into them with some mesh or raising them up for a while....
Truefishman... thanks for the compliment and how are you doing?? hows the leopard wrasse coming along! im glad u like the coral.
Monk thanks for the kind words its always nice to hear from yah!

S

swalchemist

3X400 20K would be fine but you would need to slowly acclimate the coral to the photoperiod, and I see no real reason to consider it, they look great IMO.

murph145

bjoe23 yeah i have the hook ups out here mind u it wasnt that bright but yes a very good price
SWAlchemist.. yeah i couldnt afford the electric bill if i got 400W's lol but i know they would glow for sure... colors are good with the 250's but would probably hurt your eyes with 400 watters haha
jonthefishguy... that sucks im sure once u get them it will be well worth the wait!

truefishman

im doing well and with Gnorman-my brother. i would be way exited to buy some of your corals
yea the leopard wrasse is doing awsome she is as happy as like a dog getting treats for the rest of thier life.
oh and buy the way would you give some advise to me and eric on getting a another fish we would like a trigger(reef safe) or another angel(large) or a tang
thanks for your help!!!
-Spencer