Check out my new solar wrasse!

ravennreef

I really like that fish and one of my favorite shrimp. We have one of those wrasses in my shop and I am thinking about takin him home. And advice from your experiences so far with him.

mark_d

I got one of em too!

But I was told it was a Fairy Clown Wrasse.. im confused... either way, theyre cool arent they^__^ ?

puffer32

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
Beautiful fish puffer. I love wrasse's eyes, they look so focused. Out of curiosity, is he social?
Yeah, noticed the eyes also, different from other fish. He is getting social, only had him afew days. He is very much in the open, never hid at all.

puffer32

Originally Posted by RavennReef
I really like that fish and one of my favorite shrimp. We have one of those wrasses in my shop and I am thinking about takin him home. And advice from your experiences so far with him.
He won't eat flake or pellet yet, but has a big appetite for frozen foods.. I wouldn't put him with aggressive fish, he is very docile, likes swimming in and out of rocks, he's pretty active and curious.

puffer32

Originally Posted by mark_D
I got one of em too!

But I was told it was a Fairy Clown Wrasse.. im confused... either way, theyre cool arent they^__^ ?
Ok, he was listed as a solar fairy wrasse, and yes, very cool fish
perfect for a reef tank

poniegirl

It seems like quite a few wrasses have several "store" names. When you search any of the names of one, it usually does come up with the right fish. Doesn't surprise me, I'd have trouble coming up with just one name for a fish like that.