Check out my new tank guys!

bigarn

lol Very nice ....... but Mermaids are very hard to keep in home aquariums....... good luck! :D

nm reef

looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Specifics.....the more the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :thinking: :yes:

coryherb

you definitely need a larger tank for that specimen. I don't think you have near enough flow for it either.

Nm reef it is 60x30x24 with a 50 gal sump euroreef skimmer and 1300 watts of lights and a chiller I built the stand and hood myself will employ a phosphate chamber in the sump and a seperate gravity refugium underneath the tank.Im using Sequence pump for a closed loop and a little giant for main return.Will add calcium reactor also. want to keep mostly sps and clams:)

fishieness

wow very nice! How big is it?
i bet it cost you a pretty pennie too! well, probably a few of them.
By the way, i think the mermade police will be on your butt (i sence a new breed of tang-police coming)

cayman isl

Cool....
I'd love to see a bit more of the stand and canopy if you have pics! Looks like some fine workmanship there!!

elvictre

Awesome tank, would love to know where you got it. I am in the market for a 800 gal and I want to go acrylic.
Also Mermaids prefer colder climates and for some reason I think that one will require your credit card someday :thinking:
Vic