Check out my webcam

norm

Yea I have a DV Camcorder that connects to my pc thrue firewire. And this is one of the only webcam programs that actually supported this setup. I tried others that did not recognize my camcorder at all. The plus about this program also was that you dont need to be a teche no configuring ip our setup of your own website. They host this for you and did I mention that it is free. :D

norm

Update on my redslime issue. I went on the internet and purshased redslime remover it was recomended by mr salty to someone else in the fourum. Meenwhile I went to LFS and purshased phospate sponge will leave it on for a couple of days per insturctions. I have already noticed a diffrence with the phosphate sponge. Last night I scouped up a bunch of the redslime that was comming off.. :)

javajoe

I tried to download the software for this, and norton picks this up as infected with a virus. Also, did a little reasearch, and it appears that this company in no longer doing hosting. That was short lived. :)

javajoe

It appears that someone hacked the site and replaced the original free download (shoudl be about 6 MB) with the a trojan horse virus (404kb).
DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND RUN THE SOFTWARE FROM THIS SITE!

shel

Norm, where in Arizona are you? What LFS do you go to?
I live in Surprise and Auqa Touch is my favorite. :D

javajoe

Found another place to download the software for this until the company realizes they have a virus instead of the real download...
<a href="http://www.rocketdownload.com/Details/HTML/5724.htm" target="_blank">CLICK HERE</a>