Check out this Fish $250

nick76

Originally Posted by BTB9000
They're pretty much reef safe.
Actually their not reef-safe at all.
"They feed on crustaceans, cephalopods and fishes employing a lie-in-wait strategy, remaining stationary and snapping prey that comes near. With their mouth they create a vacuum and suck prey in during a nearly imperceptible split-second movement (15 milliseconds). "

nick76

Originally Posted by Dennis3553
i seen him to i go to the same store the fish place

Hey very cool always cool to meet some1 from the area, hey between u and me I dislike that store alot...Their fish arent that healthy sometimes and usually carry Ick...even though they say they QT them. The employees are clueless and will sell u anything u want without an explination
. I usually just go there for supplies. Theres a place on main called saltwater Paradise, awsome store. Im becomming good friends with the owner. Its a smaller store but all saltwater and the guy takes very good care of all his fish, never had a problem with anything there. u should check it out.

btb9000

Originally Posted by Nick76
Actually their not reef-safe at all.
"They feed on crustaceans, cephalopods and fishes employing a lie-in-wait strategy, remaining stationary and snapping prey that comes near. With their mouth they create a vacuum and suck prey in during a nearly imperceptible split-second movement (15 milliseconds). "
Sorry, I mix up "Reef" and "Coral".